- Fabric: 53/63 GR / SMS FEATURES
- Our product is not sterile for single use.
- It is sewn from a premium PP non-woven fabric – light and easy to wear.
- It is a soft, firm, airy fabric.
- A hooded zipper is used to increase protection against less hazardous chemicals and dust.
- Adjustable head for easy installation on the face mask.
- Adjustable wrist and foot seams to limit entry and exit protection.
- Elastic waistband for maximum comfort and protection.
- Border stitch technology for maximum protection and reduction of hair growth and loss.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- It is used to protect against less hazardous materials and prevent contamination.
- Designed to protect a person from hazardous liquid waste and simple toxins in the air.
- The product is category III and complies with the standard of protective clothing against dust particles and certain splashes of liquid chemicals.
- TYPE 5: EN 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 (protection against particulate matter in air), type 5
- TYPE 6: EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 (protection against the effects of liquid chemicals), type 6
- In accordance with protective clothing standards.
- EN 14126 (protection against infectious agents)
- EN 14362-1: 2012
- EN1149-1: 2006
- EN 1149-5: 2008
- Antistatic products
- It does not contain silicone and does not cause allergies.
Made of disposable polypropylene, white, protection type 5-b and 6-b (protection against infectious agents), with fixed hood with elastic grip around the face and elastic patent on the wrist, ankles and waist, zip fastening and cover lath, airy and antistatic.
Also available in sizes 2XL, 3-XL, 4XL, 5XL – price on request
Packed in 1 pc.
The price is valid for 1 piece.