- Fabric: 53/63 GR / SMS FEATURES
- Our product is not sterile for single use.
- It is sewn from a premium PP non-woven fabric – light and easy to wear.
- It is a soft, firm, airy fabric.
- A hooded zipper is used to increase protection against less hazardous chemicals and dust.
- Adjustable head for easy installation on the face mask.
- Adjustable wrist and foot seams to limit entry and exit protection.
- Elastic waistband for maximum comfort and protection.
- Border stitch technology for maximum protection and reduction of hair growth and loss.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- These overalls; It is used to protect against less hazardous materials and prevent contamination.
- Designed to protect a person from hazardous liquid waste and simple toxins in the air.
- The product is category III and complies with the standard of protective clothing against dust particles and certain splashes of liquid chemicals.
- TYPE 5: EN 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010
- TYPE 6: EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009
- In accordance with protective clothing standards.
- EN 14126
- EN 14362-1: 2012
- EN1149-1: 2006
- EN 1149-5: 2008
- Antistatic products
- It does not contain silicone and does not cause allergies.
Also available in sizes 2XL, 3-XL, 4XL, 5XL – price on request.
Packed in 1 pc.
The price is valid for 1 piece.