FFP3 A3 NR protective mask
Instructions for use
- Check the selected mask before entering the area of use.
- Breathing tightness test as shown in Figure 3.
- If a leak occurs, perform the reattach procedure as shown in Figures 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- There must be at least 19.5% oxygen in the area of application. Otherwise, the mask cannot be used.
- Do not use the mask in places such as airless wells, warehouses, or warehouses where there is not enough oxygen.
- The masks are not designed to protect against gas or steam.
- Replace the mask immediately if you notice any resistance to breathing, depending on the work environment.
Controls and settings
- Choose the best product for your work environment.
- Use all points in the operating instructions as specified by the manufacturer.
- Adjust all mask settings according to the operating instructions.
- Make sure the mask is suitable for your face as shown in Figure 3.
- To ensure optimal performance, the user should not have a beard, mustache or serious scars on the face or head.
- In such cases, the mask may be prone to leakage and is therefore unsuitable for use.
- For protection against solid and liquid aerosols.
- Do not use to protect against volatile aerosols.
- Choose a product with the appropriate level of protection.
- Not for use in explosive areas.
- For single use only.
- Discard the mask after use.
- Do not modify or repair any part of the mask.
- If the mask is damaged, replace it immediately.
- Do not use expired products.
- Protect the mask from dust and dirt when not in use.
- Store the mask in the conditions specified by the manufacturer.
- The storage room temperature must be between -20 ° C and + 40 ° C.
- The humidity of the storage space must never exceed 80%.
Packed in 1 pc.
The price is valid for 1 piece.