General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our online store Progrips.eu.
The working hours of the online store are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The General Terms and Conditions of the Progrips.eu online store have been compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1) and on the basis of recommendations from the Chamber of Commerce and International e-commerce codes.
The buyer / user is bound by the general terms and conditions of the Progrips online store, which are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). The user or. the customer is reminded of each time the order is placed general terms and conditions and confirms its acquaintance with them by executing / awarding the contract.
Availability of information
Progrips (seller) undertakes to provide the buyer (user) with the following information before being bound by the contract or offer:
- information about the company / seller (name and registered office of the company, registration number…),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- the main characteristics of the products and services (including after-sales services and warranties) and the period of validity of this information,
- product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- information on product delivery conditions
- the prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously set and clearly indicate whether they already include taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of this information,
- information on the method of payment and delivery or fulfillment, and the period of validity of this information,
- information on the time validity of the offer,
- deadline within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot, he is explicitly informed) ,,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
All prices in the Progrips.eu online store are stated in EUR and do not include VAT. The company PROGRIPS doo is a taxable person. All prices in the online store are the prices of the products and do not include delivery costs, unless otherwise stated. All prices are valid only for electronic ordering of products through the online store.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity. The offer is valid until canceled.
CONTRACT OF SALE
The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the buyer places the order and the seller confirms the order (the buyer receives an e – mail from the seller about the status Order / received or in processing. If the buyer has entered an incorrect or incorrect email address, the seller is not responsible for the unsuccessful message sent about the status of the order. Also, the seller is not responsible for incorrect or untrue information provided by the buyer when ordering. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer.
The customer undertakes that all entered data is true and correct.
MINIMUM PURCHASE VALUE
The minimum purchase amount in the online store is € 3.17. This value does not include shipping costs. The seller reserves the right to change the minimum purchase amount.
The seller issues an invoice in electronic form on the day of dispatch of the order and sends a copy in electronic form to the e-mail address provided by the buyer when ordering. The seller keeps invoices in electronic form on the server and in the physical archive of issued / printed invoices, at the company’s premises.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Cash on delivery
The buyer pays the courier in cash or by card when the courier delivers the ordered goods to the buyer’s address.
Payment to the seller’s transaction account
You can settle the goods directly to the transaction account of the merchant or. seller. The goods will be shipped when the company’s current account shows that the payment has been successfully made / received. The details for the transfer and reference are given in the order summary email.
By credit card (Visa, Mastercard) via secure payment system PayWiser:
The customer is redirected to the secure page of the PayWiser system, where he makes the payment. The goods will be shipped when we receive payment confirmation from PayWiser.
Advance payment for items is possible only by prior arrangement. An advance payment made without an agreement will not be a condition for the purchase.
For certain products, the seller may request advance payment before delivery or payment before delivery to the current account. Products that have the method of payment enabled exclusively on the current account before delivery will be clearly listed as such in the online store.
The seller reserves the right to require advance payment for purchases of € 50 or more.
Seller reserves the right to change or disable payment methods as necessary, either due to technical / maintenance work or a change in the seller’s business policy regarding payment options.
DELIVERY / SHIPMENT COSTS
The seller is obliged to assess and ensure the lowest possible shipping costs on the basis of the order.
The cost of delivery in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, via GLS Slovenia is € 3.99 with VAT.
The buyer is also obliged to pay the shipping costs upon receipt of the goods, except in the following cases:
– when the shipping / delivery cost has already been charged at the time of placing the order
– when ordering individual items that have a note in addition to the description: “postage included in the price” or “free delivery”,
– if stated: Postage / delivery is free for all products,
– if otherwise agreed between the buyer and the seller,
– in case the buyer wants to pay the shipping costs according to the proforma invoice together with the invoice for the ordered goods,
– if applicable: The costs of preparing and sending consignments are free of charge for all products.
The customer can order the desired products via the Internet via the online store, e-mail or by phone.
You can also send us corrections or additions to the order by e-mail or telephone.
Data on the concluded contract or on the placed order are stored at the company PROGRIPS doo The buyer can access the contract after a preliminary inquiry via e-mail. Before placing an order, the customer can change the quantity, add or remove the product or correct their mistakes.
Before the final submission of the order, the buyer can check the correctness of the order, where it is possible to fully review the order, including quantity and price, and the possibility of correcting any errors. Only by confirming this choice will the order actually be awarded.
The seller is not responsible for incorrect or. incorrectly entered data entered by the customer during the order process. Before placing an order, always check the accuracy of the information you have entered in the fields: payer, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address for notification. The customer is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data.
PURCHASE PROCEDURE OZ. ORDERS
Step 1: The customer selects the desired items and their quantity during the online store offer, then clicks the button add to Basket . A summary of the order is displayed, which you complete by clicking the button At the box office . Then enter your details, select the desired delivery method, select the payment method and confirm the order by clicking on the button Complete Purchase or Buy Now , thereby agreeing to pay for the ordered goods.
Step 2: After placing the order, the customer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted.
Step 3: If the customer does not cancel the order, the order goes into further processing. The seller reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. Upon confirmation of the order, the merchant informs the buyer by e-mail that the order has been accepted / the order is being processed. The contract on the purchase of ordered items between the buyer and the provider is irrevocably concluded at this stage.
As a customer / user by placing an order, I agree and expressly agree that the company Progrips doo establishes, uses, processes and stores my personal and other data that I entered during the purchase process, to receive and process my order, ask additional questions related to purchase, prepare an offer or establish contact or communication, whereby the company Progrips doo can use various communication channels (eg telephone, ordinary mail, e-mail) and for the execution of the concluded purchase contract, whereby it shares data on the delivery address with the contractual delivery services. The consent is valid until revoked.
Additional explanations on the purchase and use of all products.
Each product must be tested safely before use. If you are not completely sure how to test the product or you are not sure that the product is safe to use and can cause property damage or damage to human health, please do not use the product, inform the seller and return the product. You use all products at your own discretion and at YOUR OWN RISK.
We strive for the most detailed and correct description of products and images. However, we cannot guarantee that all the information provided about the products and their images are completely accurate.
The user / buyer can cancel the order within ( 2 ) two hours after placing the order by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org but over the phone.
Be sure to include the following information in the email:
In the subject of the message: Order cancellation
In the content of the message: a) the name of the product b) name and surname of the buyer c) customer address
The buyer can also cancel the order by replying to an automatically received message from the seller. It is necessary to state in the content of the message that the order is canceled.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
If the goods are in stock, the seller within a few working days (up to a maximum of 3 working days) packs the goods appropriately and sends the package to the addressee. In addition to the goods, the buyer also receives an invoice.
In exceptional cases, when the goods are not delivered within the prescribed period, the buyer will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
Delivery is carried out through a contractual partner GLS Slovenia.
Delivery is valid for the territory of Slovenia. For faster delivery or delivery outside the country of Slovenia, it is necessary to arrange by phone or e-mail.
A discount code, coupon or promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing through the Progrips online store. You can find the promotional code on the title page of the advertising message, in the Progrips e-mail or other media. The promotional code may be limited in time, but must be redeemed within a limited time limit, otherwise it is invalid.
Use the discount code:
• Select the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
• In the shopping cart or At the end of the checkout, enter the discount code in the “promotional code” box and click the “redeem coupon” button.
• Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase.
• When you enter the discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the customer may, within 14 days of receiving the product, notify the company (to the contact e-mail address: email@example.com or phone 040 244 136) that he withdraws from the contract or order without he should be given a reason for his decision. The only cost borne by the buyer in connection with the withdrawal from the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods (the cost of postage is paid by the buyer). The consumer must return the goods to the seller no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal in the same condition as the goods received – undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. We recommend that you notify us by email before returning or call us on the phone number to agree on the best method of return. We do not accept redemption shipments.
Description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43. Article: in case of withdrawal from the contract, the company immediately or no later than 14 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract returns all payments received. If the consumer has already received the goods and withdraws from the contract, he shall return them or hand them over to the company or a person authorized by the company to take delivery of the goods, immediately or no later than 14 days after notification of withdrawal, unless the company offers to take over the returned goods. The consumer is considered to return the goods on time if he sends them before the expiry of the 14-day return period.
The company may withhold the refund of payments received until the returned goods are accepted or until the consumer provides proof that the goods have been returned.
ATTENTION! The possibility of withdrawal from the contract does NOT apply to legal entities .
The buyer who withdraws from the contract or order must return the goods undamaged in the original packaging and in the same quantity. In the event that it is established that physical damage has occurred to the goods, or that the quantity does not match, the buyer is obliged to compensate the damage.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible in the following cases:
– if the goods are damaged, dirty or there are visible traces of use (physical damage, contact with liquid, etc.),
– if accessories, instructions, associated software (or a security seal is broken), warranty card is destroyed, dirty or missing.
Form for withdrawal from the contract: http://www.pisrs.si/Pis.web/npbDocPdf?idPredpisa=PRAV11915&type=pdf
Procedure for claiming a material error:
37 members ZVPot:
– The seller must deliver the goods to the consumer in accordance with the contract and is liable for material errors in its performance.
– The error is real:
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it,
which, however, was known to the seller or should have been known to him;
- if the thing does not have the qualities and qualities that were explicitly or tacitly agreed upon or
- if the seller has delivered a thing that does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown for notice only.
The suitability of goods for normal use is assessed in relation to normal goods of the same type and
having regard to any statements made by the seller concerning the characteristics of the goods made by the seller or the manufacturer, in particular through advertising, product presentation or indications on the
the treasure itself.
– The provisions of the law governing obligations shall apply to liability for material errors, unless this law provides otherwise.
– Article 37.a.
– The consumer can exercise his rights arising from a material defect if he notifies the seller of the defect within two months of the day on which the defect was discovered.
– The consumer must describe the defect in more detail in the error notice and allow the seller to inspect the item.
– The consumer can notify the seller of the defect in person, for which the seller must issue a certificate, or send it to the store where the item was purchased, or to the seller’s representative with whom he has concluded a contract.
– Article 37b
– The seller is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have elapsed since the thing was delivered.
– If the subject of the contract between the seller and the consumer is a second-hand thing, the seller is not liable for material defects in the goods which appear after one year has elapsed since
the thing was handed over.
– A defect in property shall be deemed to have existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of extradition.
– Article 37.c
– The consumer, who has correctly informed the seller of the defect, has the right to require the seller to:
– rectifies the defect in the goods or returns part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect, or – replaces the defective goods with new faultless goods, or – returns the amount paid.
– In any case, the consumer also has the right to demand compensation from the seller, and in particular reimbursement of costs of materials, spare parts, labor, transfer and transport of products incurred in fulfilling the obligations referred to in the previous paragraph of this article.
– The consumer’s rights referred to in the first paragraph shall expire two years after the day on which he informed the seller of the material error.
The parties will try to resolve any disputes amicably, by sending the complaint to the company’s e-mail address or by phone, and the company will resolve the dispute within three working days. In the event that the parties cannot resolve the dispute amicably, they can initiate proceedings in court.
We do not recognize any contractor for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
OUT-OF-COURT RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
In accordance with legal norms, the company Progrips doo does not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that a consumer may initiate in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.
The company Progrips doo, as a provider of goods and services dealing with online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the platform for online resolution of consumer disputes (SRPS). The platform is available to consumers online https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN .
That regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
CODES OF CONDUCT
There are no codes of conduct.
REFUND OF PURCHASE
If the buyer withdrew from the order or contract in accordance with the conditions for withdrawal, the seller is obliged to return the paid purchase price in the manner paid by the customer or via bank account no later than 14 days after receipt of the items.
For goods for which a guarantee has been issued, the seller must hand over the guarantee certificate of the guarantor to the consumer at the time of concluding the sales contract. The guarantee certificate must contain the following information:
- the name and registered office of the guarantor;
- the name and registered office of the seller, unless he is also the guarantor;
- the date of delivery of the goods;
- data identifying the goods;
- a statement by the guarantor that he guarantees the properties or faultless operation within the warranty period beginning with the delivery of the goods to the consumer;
- the territorial scope of the guarantee;
- the duration of the warranty period;
- for goods for which the issue of a guarantee is obligatory, the time after the expiry of the guarantee period during which the guarantor provides the consumer with maintenance, spare parts and attachments;
- note that the warranty does not exclude consumer rights arising from the seller’s liability for defects in the goods.
- Article The guarantee of the guarantor is legally binding under the conditions specified in the guarantee certificate and the advertising message.
The consumer may also assert rights under the warranty against the seller.
The warranty card must be easy for the consumer to understand. When the product is intended for sale on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, the warranty card must be drawn up in Slovene in writing on paper or another durable medium that is easily accessible to the consumer.
The guarantor has all the obligations under the law, even if the guarantee certificate does not contain all the information from 16. Article of the Act or is not issued in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
The Minister responsible for the economy shall issue rules specifying:
Goods for which the manufacturer must issue a warranty for failure to function for a period of at least one year, and
– second-hand goods for which the seller must issue a warranty for faultless operation for a period of at least one month.
For the goods referred to in the first indent of the previous article of this Act, the producer must:
– provide the consumer, in addition to the warranty card, with instructions for assembly and use and a list of authorized services;
– provide a service that has the manufacturer’s authorization to perform service work on the products and a contract concluded with him for the supply of spare parts, unless he himself performs this activity;
– provide free elimination of defects during the warranty period;
– provide, against payment, repairs, maintenance of goods, spare parts and attachments for at least three years after the expiry of the warranty period by performing the service itself or having a service contract with another person.
If the manufacturer does not provide the consumer with instructions for use and a list of authorized services, the seller is obliged to provide them to the consumer at the conclusion of the sales contract.
The seller must, when concluding the contract of sale for the goods referred to in the second indent 19. of this Act to hand over to the consumer the warranty card, instructions for the composition and use of the goods and to ensure the free elimination of defects in the goods during the warranty period.
- a member
The manufacturer and the seller have all the obligations under this Act even if for the goods for which the issuance of a guarantee is obligatory, the guarantee certificate has not been issued or has not been handed over to the consumer.
A guarantee certificate shall be deemed not to have been issued if the consumer has not been served with the documents bearing the particulars referred to in Article 16. Article of this Act. If the information is on different documents, the seller must draw the consumer’s attention to this.
- Article b
If the goods for which the issue of a guarantee is obligatory do not work flawlessly or do not have the characteristics stated in the guarantee certificate or advertising message, the consumer may first request the elimination of defects. If the defects are not rectified within a total period of 45 days from the day on which the manufacturer, seller or authorized service center received a request from the consumer to rectify the defects, the manufacturer must replace the goods free of charge with identical, new and faultless goods.
If the manufacturer does not repair or replace the goods with a new one within the period referred to in the previous paragraph, the consumer may terminate the contract or demand a reduction in the purchase price.
For replaced goods or replaced essential part of goods with a new one, the manufacturer must issue a new warranty card.
The consumer’s rights referred to in this Article shall expire after two years from the day on which the consumer requested the rectification of the defects free of charge or the replacement of the goods with new ones.
- c Article
The manufacturer or an authorized service center may provide the consumer with the use of a similar product free of charge for the period of repair of the goods for which a mandatory warranty has been issued.
If the manufacturer does not provide the consumer with a replacement product for temporary use, the consumer has the right to claim the damage suffered because he was unable to use the product from the moment he requested the repair or replacement until their execution.
The costs of materials, spare parts, work, transfer and transport of products that occur when repairing defects or replacing goods with new ones are paid by the manufacturer.
The rights referred to in this Chapter also belong to persons who are not considered consumers under this Act, with the exception of the rights referred to in Article 21. Article of this Act.
The manager of the online store is committed to the permanent protection of all personal data of the user. The concluded purchase contract will be stored in electronic form at PROGRIPS doo
The provider / manager will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
Under no circumstances will the user’s data be passed on to unauthorized persons.
The user is also responsible for the protection of personal data by ensuring the security of his username and password and the appropriate software (anti-virus) protection of his computer.
PROGRIPS doo will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user does not explicitly object to this. Advertising e-mails and / or SMS messages will contain the following components:
- will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- PROGRIPS doo will explicitly respect the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages.
USER OPINIONS / COMMENTS
Opinions or comments of users and reviews of products written by customers are part of the functionality of the store, which is intended for the user community. The manager / provider allows the opinion to be written by the store user and reviewed by the manager before final publication. The administrator will not publish opinions or contributions that are in any way offensive, obscene or, in the opinion of the provider, do not offer benefits to other users and visitors.
ENTRY IN THE REGISTER
The company Progrips doo, Celjska cesta 41a, 3252 Rogatec is entered in the business register of Slovenia AJPES, branch office Celje, on 11.9.2020 with registration number 8717397000. The VAT ID is SI 64839893.
We wish you a pleasant shopping!
The Progrips.eu team
The General Terms and Conditions were updated on 27.10.2020